Wednesday, February 15, 2017

How do writers write


                    How Do Writers Write?
  All writers have their own particular ways of getting words down.Even they have their favourite pen ,special place and a certain time of day.Four  famous writers reveal their secrets .Let's see together how they do great job

  
     Micheal Morpurgo - British Children's author 
  
 I had problems some years ago sitting at a desk because ı got pains in my wrist and shoulder, so ı decided to copy my writing hero Robert Louis Stevenson instead and focus his way worked.Now , when ı have a story in my head i just go to bed with a small notebook , like the one children are given in primary school and fill it up .I keep my manuscripts in the fridge just in case the house burns down 
  An awesome Lady ;
    Suzanne Collins- American screenwriter and novelist
  
I grab some cereal and sit down to work as soon as possible.The more distractions ı have to deal with before ı actually begin writing ,the harder focusing on the story becomes.Then i  work until I'm tapped out, usually sometime in the early afternoon.If i actually write three to five hours , that's a productive day .Some days all ı do is stare at the wall.That can be productive too ,if you are working out character and plot problems.The rest of the time, i walk around with the story ....
   
    



Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 yorum: