Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Life Changing Story



It is 5 am .I have to get up because ı promised to pick my friend up from the airport .Normally ı would never wake up that early but promise is promise .I was on my way to airport then suddenly ı got a call from my friend .He said the flight is delayed  so he will arrive after 2 hours .Oh man , ı was having beautiful dreams .It this was for myself ı would have never done that .Why did ı promise ? Wouldnt ı let it go? Oh,i did not want to let my friend down , ı wanted to help him .I got to the Istanbul Sabihe Gökçen Airport .I was trying to kill time there .While i was waiting my friend, i saw a very old layd .She wanted me to help him.Oh helping again ? This helpin issue made me far from sleep .I would be a boss in my dream but now just waiting.While i was thinking of these the old layd called me  'young boy, could you help me to carry my bags ?'. I went over to help her  and then suddenly realized that she was blind .I was so angry with myself because ı made her call me twice , instead of going there immediately, i hesitated about helping .I carried her bags by trolley .She asked 'Handsome son ,would you help read my ticket and tell me what time it is ' ı replied 'yes,sure'. I realized that she was going to The UK and she had 1 hour left to wait , so we sat down .She had bagel and donut in her bag , she shared them with me and ı accepted .I was wondering why she called me handsome because she was not able to see .I asked to the old layd 'ı am sorry to ask , why did you call me handsome ? are you able to see '.She replied ' when ı was small baby ı was able to see.I called you handsome because my father alwasy told me that good hearted people have shiny face.You helped me so you are beautiful hearted '.I just sat in silence for a moment .She continued to talk;I want to imagine everything as beautiful .Even though ı don't see , feeling this makes me happy.' and then ı asked her, how would she go to the UK alone.She told me that she wants to smell her children's smell .I said , 'isnt this hard for you to go her ? maybe they can come and see you' .She replied ;I am going there because ı want to , ı dont know have many days  ı have left , if ı wait for them to come it maybe be left so ı wanted to take action immediately .This is life young son , if you wait for things to happen , you never have a guarantee that they will happen .If you dont take any action , no one will do it for you because they dont want as much as you want .' Then it was time for her to leave , i told her how much happy ı was to help her .Today  ı learnt a great lesson from this .I must never leave my work to other days.I realize because ı promised ı was able to wake up but what about me ? do ı not care of my feelings ?Oh now i realize that i alwasy kept complaining about the things that were not problem instead of focusing on what ı want! Now , it is time to promise myself that i will live my life as ı want!




This Story is written by Tuğba Denizci, you have permission to  copy but not to change it .

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 yorum: