Monday, February 20, 2017

Morning Motivation


morning routine

           
  It is always for clever people to start a day with pozitive attitude.Well, all of us have brain , so let's start our own morning quotes routine .Don't forget to read these in every morning .You can copy them to your phone or notebook which may be beside your bed.



  1.        Life is beautiful and i am lucky enough to have another day .Every new day is another chance to reach my dreams .I promise i won't spend time on vain , instead will have fun and work towards my goals 
  2. The past cannot be changed so i am working on my present and learning from my past .I am going to make my future perfect.
  3. Everyone has a different life , so i just need to make use of what i have and i must focus on my life .I am grateful for what i have.

  4. I will not be overthinking because it just leads to sadness .I will take action!
  5. Kindness is free , i should be pozitive minded and behave people well .I may even help someone with kindness.
  6. I take action and i grow it so anything that happens depends on me .
  7. A life full of happiness is a well lived 
  8. I will never lie to myself and live my life as i want not as others want .
  9. I believe in myself and i am the right person to make my day great .I respect and love myself before i love others .
  10. I am sure this day is going to be awesome 



Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 yorum: